Got what it takes to paint a miniature in an hour? Join us through out the day for our first speed painting contest and find out!
Prizes have been supplied by The Army Painter! Thanks you for your support for Sword & Brush.
- Signups are first come, first served. There is no extra cost, and no pre-registration. Signup will be available at the front desk.
- You may use ONLY the following colours: Black, White, Blue, Red, Yellow, and Silver. All colours used on your model must be mixed using these colours.
- You must use the paint provided.
- You must supply your own brushes. There will be a limited number of brushes available to purchase from various vendors at the show.
- You may bring a wet palette if you wish – only basic palettes will be provided.
- Pre-primed models will be supplied (actual models TBD).
- All painting must be completed within the time given.
- We do not have enough access to power outlets for everyone – please do not bring anything that needs to plug into the wall. Battery powered lights etc. are OK.
- 11:00 – 12:15 Fantasy
- 12:30 – 13:45 Sci-Fi
- 14:00 – 15:15 Historical
Awards will be given out at the end of the day during the medal presentations.