Basic Exhibition Rules
- All entries must be owned by and be the work of the competing artist(s).
- The entry must be registered in the real name(s) of the competing artist(s), and if there are multiple authors of the work, all names must be represented.
- Collectors are not allowed to enter in the competition, but are welcome to display the work in their collection in the appropriate area.
- The sponsors and organizers of Sword & Brush reserve the right to photograph any entry with a view to publication or use in any promotional literature.
Sword & Brush reserves the right to move entries to different categories if deemed appropriate.
- Sword & Brush reserves the right to remove or disqualify any entries deemed to be rude or offensive, or in bad taste, and to withdraw any class if the category is underrepresented at their discretion.
- Sword & Brush does not accept any form of entry not entered in person by the responsible artist(s) without prior arrangement, and signed letters of consent from authoring artist for the entrant to register. Mail entries will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Decisions by the judges are final and cannot be appealed.
- Each participating exhibitor is only eligible for one (1) medal or award per category regardless of the number of their entries in that category, excluding special category awards.
More show information is available here.